Planning To Study Abroad? 5 Important Things You Need To KnowUncategorized
Every country follows her own education system. Typically there are two; European and American.
- While planning for the desired destination one must understand the value system of the education
system there. US education system focuses on not just your educational achievements but your
personal approach towards different subjects as well whereas the European education system
demands a great deal of subject knowledge irrespective of the other factors.
- The language proficiency is a major concern when one plans to study abroad. USA, Canada, UK,
Australia, New Zealand; all share English language and therefore IELTS is widely accepted language
proficiency test for the aspirants of these countries. TOEFL is accepted too in USA widely other than
IELTS, and PTE is subjected to Australia and New Zealand regions only. There are certain other
qualifying parameters too; GMAT for MBA, and GRE for Master Studies. SAT can also not be ignored
when planning for undergraduate education in USA. But when we talk about Europe then almost
every country has their own language. Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, and Austria to name a
few. In these countries they offer English program too but not much. Generally they ask for
language proficiency in their own language other than your education qualification.
- Finances are the major factor. Studying abroad can be a costlier challenge. That is why one must
possess adequate funds and sometime source of funds too for this. In some countries the education
is free but still there are expenses like accommodation, food and other miscellaneous expenses.
Some countries are very particular about this. New Zealand does not tolerate if your funds are
newer than 6 months whereas USA is not bothered about this. So, plan accordingly.
- Climate is the most diverting factors and this is one of the major reason of drop-out by international
students. So, when planning for Canada then get the right information about climate and opt the
right options suiting your health.
- Economy is to be considered as the most important factor after the completion of education. If the
economy is not good then one might not have good job prospects there. This is the key factor in
PR(Permanent Residency) policy. So, considering this will be the wiser suggestion.